Ask and Expert With Berta J.A

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. Nice to see you the loyal readers. Okay in this week i have a topic about “Ask and Expert”
In this season i'm already interview a person who has special ability or special skills.

Introduction


Name : Berta Juniarty Antomy
Address : Jalan Parit H Muksin gang zambrot permai No. 33A
The Date of Birth : Bancoh, 7 Juni 1998
Future Goals : An Entrepreneur
Motto : Amsal 1:7 ( In Al kitab )
The History of education :
  • ·         SD 26 Laman Tanjung
  • ·         SMP Negeri 1 Belimbing
  • ·         SMA K Immanuel

Performance History :
  • ·         The second winner competition sang solo in primary school level
  • ·         The second winner competition sang in church
  • ·         The third winner competition sang in church

Activity Right Now : Study in tanjungpura University and following KOMIK organization

The results of the interview

Me : What makes berta interested to sing ?

Berta : I Just like it, That’s my hobby because singing can diminish stress with singing we can reveal what we experienced.

Me : What are the inspire berta to sing ?

Berta : The incident happened and feelings.

Me : In the field of singing , what do you want to share to the society ?

Berta : I Can Comforting People and Became a blessing to those who listen.

Me : Berta how efforts to can develop singing ability berta currently ?

Berta : I am practicing more enterprising Example : Set respiratory and Set the pattern of eating that remain beautiful sound. I also ask advice from someone more experienced in the field of singing.

Me : What has ever berta do on berta’s singing ability ? Example : Sing in the event or anything else.

Berta : I usually following activities in the church like singing, workship leader exc. I also following the competition from school or public.

Me : Last Question, Whether berta want to be famous singer with singing ability berta’s have at the moment ?

Berta : No, Because in my opinion, Sing not my priority which should i have to do. Should not become famous singer, but we should be beneficial to others through talents which we have.



I think enough, thanks for reading my blog guys have you find what you want in my blog see yaaaaaaaaa..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Diagram Terner

BAHASA KAITANNYA DENGAN SENI

Ojek Online Sebagai Salah Satu Transportasi Masa Kini